As an Android developer, you always want to add assets to your Android project. Here, let’s learn how to import images to your Android project easily using Android Studio.
- Firstly, click on the View menu from the top bar of Android Studio. Then select the Tool Windows option and then choose Resource Manager. See the screenshot below for reference.
- The Resource Manager pane will be opened. Now, click on the plus icon given on the left top of Resource Manager.
- Then click on the Import Drawables option and choose the image you want to use.
- A new window will be opened. Then choose Density as your QUALIFIER TYPE. Also, select an appropriate VALUE according to your needs.
- Click on Next and then click on Import. The image will be imported into the drawable folder.
That’s how you import images to your Android project using Android Studio.